NYTimes on Cohousing and impact on CRN!
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 17:48:21 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Sharon for sharing NYT article.  And to Raines for bringing it directly
to our team’s attention today.  And to Kate and Courtney too.  Appreciate you
all :)
-=-=

I want to acknowledge and surface Angela’s and Heidi’s contributions to the
article - both super wonderful individuals and committed Cohousing Research
Network (CRN) researchers and teammates.  Thank you — Go team go!

Fun Fact:  As a result of all this buzz, (so far) 329 folks came to visit our
Web site TODAY!  A record for us :)

Learn more about CRN here http://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org

Cordially,
Neil
Swan's Market Cohousing - Founding Resident - http://www.swansway.com
Cohousing Research Network - Core Team & Communications -
http://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org

Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
Martin Luther King, Jr.