Cohousing for Senior Artists - Request from CNN
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 03:41:42 -0800 (PST)
Folks, I received this request. If anyone can respond to David Michael or
give him a referral, please do so, many thanks.

David Michael (David.J.Michael [at] Gmail.com)

Hi,

My name is David, and I'm a producer working with Courageous, CNN's branded
content studio. I'm working on a short branded documentary about senior
artists, and I'm looking for some that live in co-housing. Do you know of
any
co-housing communities that have a particular emphasis on art? It seems like
there are many in the planning stages, but I don't know if any have come to
fruition yet.

Any guidance or help you could provide would be much appreciated!

Best,
David Michael
815-721-4362
David.J.Michael [at] gmail.com