Re: How big is too big (for a house)
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 07:55:02 -0700 (PDT)
For what it's worth, my house is a Large 3 Bedroom in Liz's community -
It's 1400 sq foot plus basement and attic, and we're a multigenerational
family plus roommates.

It's not the square footage so much as how you use the space.

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA - www.mosaic-commons.org