LLC Formation/Use
From: Barbara Machina (infowaxhawcoho.com)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 08:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hey everyone,

It was nice meeting so many of you at the conference last weekend! As our
little project powers forward, we're making sure we aren't reinventing the
wheel. So, I have 2 questions:

1) We heard that a lot of communities dissolved their LLCs after
development, while others kept theirs as an HOA structure. What did your
community do? Why? Would you recommend it?

2) Would anyone from North Carolina be willing/able to send over a copy of
your Articles of Organization so that we can model it? We're currently
using a standard contract written up for our state by LegalZoom, and the
plan is to use it for construction.

Thanks everyone!
Barb Machina
--