Re: Seeking recommendations to alternative for YahooGroups.com
From: Robin Lewison (robinlewisongmail.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 11:52:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi James,

Believe it or not, Facebook is quite good.  It has a great file system.

Here is our link to look around....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Living4LessinCooperativeHousing/

This where the files are located....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Living4LessinCooperativeHousing/files/

Folks just need to get over the "I don't use Facebook."  I tell them it is
a great resource for research links.

Robin

Robin

*"Yesterday is yesterday and tomorrow is still a day away."*