Re: Seeking recommendations to alternative for YahooGroups.com
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 04:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
We use a web-based system via https://cohousing.site/
It is occasionally 'buggy', as in sometimes emails take a while to land, or
they randomly choose to not turn up in someone's email at all. It's always
hard, though, to know how much of the latter is due to 'autofile' settings
such as junk, promo and social.
This system allows us to link to our committees and other groups
Cheers
Chris
Burlington Co-Housing
Burlington, Vermont