Re: Seeking recommendations to alternative for YahooGroups.com
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 04:56:27 -0700 (PDT)
silver sage has a custom-developed internal website.
we used yahoo groups and like any number of the other 'off the rack' platforms,
the user interface is a little geeky and not easily navigable, particularly to
the casual peruser who mostly wants to check emails. these groups do have an
okay document filing system once the document filers get the hang of it.
one of our former neighbors is a web designer and built a site for internal
use. browse around it, but the main contents are password protected.
www.sagers.us
we have a facebook page and an external web site mostly advertising the common
house availablity for weddings, bar mitzvahs and meetings for out side persons,
firms and corporations. those are accessible from sagers.usthxalan o.

Alan O'Hashi - ECOS
EnviroCultural Organization Systems
 http://www.alanohashi.com/ecos
Colorado 303-910-5782