barking dogs
From: Rita Bullinger (ritabullingergmail.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 08:49:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, I live in a small urban co-housing community and my neighbor across the
courtyard has two dogs that bark.
She keeps them on her balcony and she has tried to work with a dog
consultant to help with the barking, but I'm not sure it works.
I keep my doors and windows open when the weather is nice -- helps me feel
closer to nature! -- and I really resent the barking.
Have you all any suggestions? She's a wonderful member of our community and
I don't know how to work through this as she has been defensive when others
have spoken to her about the barking. And she has tried to address it.
Thanks! I'd love to hear any thoughts online here.