Re: Unseen Bullying Epidemic in Senior Communities - with hot link
From: Alan O (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 07:02:06 -0700 (PDT)
Ann - I agree and I think that the marketing and public relations about senior
cohousing tends to perpetuate the stereotype of the sweet little old lady and
chivalrous man who is the life of community parties.

When senior communities form, it is critically important for founders to figure
out who the "power and control" people are before hand. Unless of course, all
the founders are bullies!

At the "Dealing with Diverse Personalities" retreat I led in Arcosanti, AZ a
couple years ago, we spent quite a bit of time on this topic.

Alan O.
Alan O'Hashi
Have Camera - Will Travel
www.bouldercomedia.com   303-910-5782