Re: Unseen Bullying Epidemic in Senior Communities - with hot link
From: Alan O (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 08:11:34 -0700 (PDT)
Dick - I temper your comment that bullies tend to stay away from cohousing.

I don't know about you, but there are untold stories of cohousing power and
control conflicts between / among neighbors. The cohousing conferences are rife
with workshops, retreats and classes on conflict resolution and non-violent
communication.

Keep in mind that bullying isn't just punching and pushing, it's also emotional
abuse.

I also would say, that when vetting community members, be aware that as time
passes, people have learned how to mask their undesirable personality traits. I
previously worked in domestic violence prevention and can spot a bully a mile
away.

ThxAlan O.

Alan O'Hashi
Have Camera - Will Travel