Re: Parking
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 19:00:58 -0700 (PDT)
Our experience was like Elizabeth McGill's. We were very idealistic about
how neighbors would share vehicles and we wouldn't need a huge amount of
parking, but in real life, we have enough parking for residents but it can
be difficult for visitors to find parking. "Visitors" may be visiting a
specific person/home, or may be coming to a community event that's open to
non-residents - either way, we have very limited designated visitor
parking, and barely enough informal spots for larger events.

  • Re: Parking, (continued)