Re: Parking
From: Bryan Bowen (bryancaddispc.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 09:09:43 -0800 (PST)
I don’t know of a community with a formal requirement but WS does have an
informal “courtesy” approach that still allows folks to sell the homes with
their units if they really feel like they need to. I our garages are deeded
separately which makes this possible.

-b

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 9:50 AM Kelli Soika <ksoika [at] gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Our community is finalizing our allocation of parking options. We have
> garages, covered spaces, and surface spaces planned. We're trying to figure
> out whether we should consider adding a "first-right-of-refusal" to the
> garages and car ports. If we choose this option, an individual who owns a
> garage or carport would offer it for sale to the community before selling
> it as part of their home sale.
>
> If there is a community that does this kind of thing, could you reach out?
> We asked Katie McCamant if she knew of any off the top of her head and she
> did not.
>
> Thanks!
> Kelli Soika
> *CoHousing Houston*
> Breaking ground 2021
>

> --

-b

*Check out: Caddis Community Partners! <http://caddiscommunitypartners.com>*

BRYAN BOWEN    |    PRINCIPAL   |    AIA   |    LEED AP

*caddis collaborative*
1510 Zamia Ave #103
Boulder, CO 80304
303 443 3629
caddispc.com

*NOTE: **Our **physical **offices are closed due to the pandemic. We are
happy to meet with you via video conference. We are still conducting
construction site visits. Thanks for your patience and understanding.*

  • Parking, (continued)
    • Parking Elizabeth Magill, August 1 2018
    • Parking Kelli Soika, March 11 2021
      • Re: Parking Bryan Bowen, March 11 2021
      • Re: Parking Sharon Villines, March 11 2021