Parking
From: Kelli Soika (ksoikagmail.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 08:50:16 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,

Our community is finalizing our allocation of parking options. We have
garages, covered spaces, and surface spaces planned. We're trying to figure
out whether we should consider adding a "first-right-of-refusal" to the
garages and car ports. If we choose this option, an individual who owns a
garage or carport would offer it for sale to the community before selling
it as part of their home sale.

If there is a community that does this kind of thing, could you reach out?
We asked Katie McCamant if she knew of any off the top of her head and she
did not.

Thanks!
Kelli Soika
*CoHousing Houston*