Re: Calif HOAs - worker's comp requirements for onsite labor?
From: Sharon Villines (
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 08:58:00 -0700 (PDT)
> On Sep 18, 2018, at 4:38 PM, Alicia Nowicki <alicianowicki [at]> 
> wrote:
> Hi Mariana,
> Our current insurer does cover if a volunteer or employed laborer gets 
> injured on the job.  
> Our insurance is through Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
>                                        777 108th Ave. NE, #200
>                                        Bellvue, WA 98004
>                                        425-586-1018
> The producer is Marilee Combs  email:  Marilee_Combs [at] 
> <mailto:Marilee_Combs [at]>

I think insurance may be different for regular employees hired by the 
association and temporary "independent contractors.”

But California may have different laws that affect how insurers can insure.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC

Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.