Re: committees
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 06:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
Starting out, I suggest the team/committee structure cover the basic facets of
the community - common house, entertainment, buildings and grounds, process,
finances and legal issues.

I think what you'll find is that over time, they will evolve, tasks will go
away or change into something else. New teams may form or evolve out of the
previous ones. Community circumstances will change and adhoc groups will
develop to deal with the changing social environment - people get old,
neighbors get into interpersonal conflicts, etc.

Get set up, but understand that it's okay to manage the changes that happen. At
my place, we are in the process of tossing out the original patchwork
declarations and bylaws and rewriting them to be cohousing-specific.

Thx
Alan O.

Alan O'Hashi - ECOS
EnviroCultural Organization Systems