Re: Coordinating Participation for projects/ events using Project Calendars
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 07:29:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Chris,

I host sites for communities for free at https://cohousing.site
<https://cohousing.site/> that include calendars and much more. I don't
currently support project timelines in the same way that your two examples do,
but I am working on a Work module for tracking projects, participants, work
hours, etc. I've also been thinking of adding a "library" module for tracking
community items that can be checked out/returned. If this is something that
might work for your community, please let me know. I'd be happy to work with
you to design the system to meet your needs.

best,
  Sean