Re: Dining room tables
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:40:08 -0800 (PST)
Personally, I like small square tables because you can break them up into a
more café like setting for the common house dining room. Long large tables tend
to make the dining room look like cafeterias.

Our small square tables have a huge podium style “leg“ that Has to be folded up
and it is still very heavy.

Sent from my iPhone
All tiipos ... curtesy of Siri  :-)

> On Nov 20, 2019, at 9:49 AM, Joanie Connors <jvcphd [at] gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Many restaurants I go to now have smaller square tables that they pull
> together for larger groups.
> Would that not work?

>>> We are researching tables for our dining room. I imagine have similar
>> criteria:
>>>
>>> 1) Collapse, stack, and/or fold-up so they take as little space as
>> possible when we want to use the dining room for something else, like
>> dancing, a performance, etc.
>>> 2) Easy to move around.
>>> 3) Well-made so they last a long time.
>>> 4) Affordable.
>>> 5) Healthy (glues and finishes, etc) and environmentally sustainable.