Re: Dining room tables
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 08:21:44 -0800 (PST)
Regarding Linda’s list: it’s unlikely that you’ll find tables that suit every
item. I was on a working group that was looking for such tables. Stackable
light weight tables aren’t as well made as heavier ones. Folding leg parts
often are placed close to the ends, thus making it awkward to sit at the ends.
My best advice is for several people to plan field trips to churches, hotels,
schools, student unions, etc., and see what’s available. I found only one
stackable table that was fairly good looking but it was so narrow it barely
accommodated diners sitting across from each other (but was useful in the
banquet room where we saw it).
Good luck. Please share your findings.

Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing