RFP - CohoUS Online Conferences - seeking speakers
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 12:23:13 -0700 (PDT)
Reminder:
CohoUS Online Events committee is now accepting proposals for content
sessions at all three of our upcoming online conferences.  We are using a
single submission process for all three conferences, so please submit your
ideas now and let us know how you'd like to participate.

The conferences are:
May 30: The Heart of Community - Communication, Conflict, Relationships,
Connection, Consensus and Dynamic Governance

Aug 23: Community for All - Inviting, Celebrating and Leveraging Our Many
Differences
The many types and layers of diversity and inclusion in community. How to
invite diversity? How to work well with all kinds of people? What benefits
and challenges does diversity bring? What tools, skills and strategies
promote a sense of belonging?

Nov 7: The Nuts and Bolts of Community - What are the systems that make our
communities work? Everything from budgeting to work day planning, capitol
reserves to paying for common meals.  If you have a system, a spreadsheet,
a policy for it, this is a great place to share it.

Application deadline is April 9.

Speakers, Click Here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0019Wizx0MDu_SOZYhoM3L5eNpUvvKx5gtYNYxF81Wfe7GMYim-YrhZ--SnHDWQ192V-bA6zBvBg2r76aFod0bYEuaFbGPJr96aERnAFgGZ_E4fBHjIMcS8Z9w4_2Jo61xW7eYOmXaO0fowvUssI_Y3vVmXTIvjU2Tc&c=t-4X_D0jXtqtbyOK3j3qiYdVMUk_ZuXEn2Q9Vu0sFvark6NOqiGfCQ==&ch=ui_c1BsPbU9vrHPsQVorgk7rHiQKWCMid3GFjRCvtX1b2-gXqOD9dQ==>
We are doing a single RFP for all three of our upcoming online conferences.

Topic Ideas, Click Here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0019Wizx0MDu_SOZYhoM3L5eNpUvvKx5gtYNYxF81Wfe7GMYim-YrhZ--SnHDWQ192V1yQ9z5BT9mLA7zLmS54hx-r9DhYwrOypCt-F0MXhZ7rBZn6y4uSXQi3psqVDBFKoVrEXuo3K7dXDCGIRwCU-mK1GOEvZNxTd&c=t-4X_D0jXtqtbyOK3j3qiYdVMUk_ZuXEn2Q9Vu0sFvark6NOqiGfCQ==&ch=ui_c1BsPbU9vrHPsQVorgk7rHiQKWCMid3GFjRCvtX1b2-gXqOD9dQ==>
If you have a great idea, but you aren't a speaker, we still want to hear
from you. What session would you like to see at an upcoming online
conference? Fill out this form and we'll see if we can make it happen.

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director