Re: Enclosed yards
From: Linda Hobbet (coholindahobbet.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:58:18 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

At Village Hearth Cohousing we allow members to fence our very small back yards. I'm surprised you don't have back doors. I think most areas require two entrances/exits by code for safety reasons. Do you have some space that is allotted for private front yards? If not, would it be possible to let your dogs out on a short tether for the morning pee? Mine will always poop on their morning walks and I imagine your community won't be happy if it isn't picked up immediately.

We are also planning a small dog park, but that won't help with your issue. I would say that in community it's not a problem to go out in a bathrobe for that morning dog walk.

Linda