Re: Enclosed yards
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 06:33:28 -0800 (PST)
If you are in the planning stages, now is the time to think about limited
common space which is the community space that each owner has control over. At
my place we could have made the front limited common space more flexible. There
is the porch area and then some common space that extends to the sidewalk. All
the front porches are concrete. There's ample room for a dog to wander around a
bit, but not run free. There is also the additional maintenance, but that is a
given for dog owners. We used to have a dog, another option is portable grass.
I saw this product on Shark Tank that is squares of lawn designed for small
spaces like in NYC condos.

alan o

Alan O'Hashi
Get Up Off the Couch
www.alanohashi.com
www.getupoffthecouch.comCO: 303-910-5782 ....WY: 307-316-2113 ..NE:
402-327-1652 ....

    On Thursday, January 28, 2021, 04:16:31 AM MST, cohousing-l-request [at]