Re: Two free Sociocracy Overview Classes, Mar 16, 18
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 06:18:08 -0800 (PST)
Hi Diana
I'm wondering whether your sociocracy overviews will also be videoed and
available after they are given?
I'd like to do this with my operations manager, who lives in Scotland, so
8pm here is 1am there. I live in Burlington, Vt East Village CoHousing, and
am considering sociocracy for the organization I run (
intentionalpeersupport.org)
I know there's other sociocracy courses available also- any you recommend?
Thanks!