Two free Sociocracy Overview Classes, Mar 16, 18
From: Diana Leafe Christian (dianaic.org)
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 22:08:06 -0800 (PST)
The two free Sociocracy Overview Classes my business partner Louis and I
offered in February were so successful we're offering them again in March. The
two classes are Tuesday, March 16 and Thursday, March 18.
        5-7pm Pacific Time,  6-8pm Mountain,  7-9pm Central,  and 8-10pm
Eastern.
        The classes give a sense of how sociocracy works, how it can benefit
cohousing communities (and forming cohousing groups), and two useful sociocracy
processes people can use in meetings.
        The class on Tues, March 16 is a brief sociocracy overview and the
process, "Selecting People for Roles," an easy, fair, transparent way to select
people for roles for the whole group or for a committee or team. We'll practice
this in the class.
        The class on Thursday, March 18 offers more overview and the process,
"Role-Improvement Feedback," an easy, transparent, good-will way to help people
enhance and develop their skills in their community roles — for their whole
group or their committee or team. We'll demonstrate this during the class.
        These two classes go together and mutually benefit and reinforce each
other. People can attend one or both classes. After people sign up they'll get
the Zoom link and the videos and handouts about sociocracy to watch and read
before the first class. Here's where to register:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/insert-name-tickets-142814047661
        We offer these classes to give people a sense of sociocracy and what
we'll offer in our upcoming 10-week Online Sociocracy Training starting May 10.
Here's more information about this course and where to register:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/copy-of-sociocracy-for-intentional-communities-and-member-led-groups-tickets-139339721859
         All good wishes,
         Diana Leafe Christian