Re: offensive language in the game
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 05:18:24 -0800 (PST)
The guideline I'd offer is don't try to guess why people act the way
they do. If someone is annoying you, describe what is annoying, rather
than guessing what prompted it.

"I need help handling Ricardo who suddenly shouts at me for seems to
be no reason" rather than "I need help handling Ricardo's [made up
diagnosis]."

Liz