offensive language in the game
From: Clara Lovatt (claraagnes48gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 13:54:33 -0800 (PST)
I can't respond definitely because I don't have the game and I'm not sure
of the context. (And it sounds like a fun/useful game:)   But generally I
find the term 'personality disorder' offensive because  1 -it is a
diagnosis, true  - but a diagnosis that in recent years has been questioned
as having enough specificity about it to be useful-. and  2 - it is an
overused term to mean a whole range of negative things - like the term'
crazy'... which is derogative and difficult for someone living with mental
illness.  Generally I find that if someone raises a flag on an offensive
word - there are others who don't like it as well and may not speak up.