Seeking software options for our community portal
From: Lisa Kuntz (lisa.kuntzgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 13:38:07 -0700 (PDT)
Daybreak Cohousing is seeking an accessible-for-all, user-friendly intranet
platform to replace our classic Google site created 10+ years ago. Adults range
in age from 20s to 80s, with over half over 60. Technical literacy abilities
are diverse. Personal technical support is limited.

Our requirements and goals:

Seamless integration with Google Workspace and apps (calendar, docs, forms, etc)
Facilitates team communication and collaboration
Promotes member engagement, connections and knowledge sharing
Utilizes Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (inclusive design)
Streamlines specific processes, such as facility service requests
Provides security and levels of sharing/editing permissions

What does your community use for your intranet platform?

Are you satisfied with your choice? Pros/cons?

What platforms did you consider before making a decision?

Atlassian Confluence
WordPress
New Google Sites
Other cloud-based intranet solutions?