Re: Seeking software options for our community portal
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 04:05:43 -0700 (PDT)
Mosaic is a comprehensive and customizable platform for creating sites for
cohousing communities. All hosting and software modifications to match your
community’s processes are completely free of charge. For more info, please see
https://cohousing.site
or contact me at sean [at] sonoracohousing.com with any questions.

best,
 Sean