Re: Resource used to receive electronic payments from members
From: Mark Owkes (mark.owkesgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 09:11:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Lorraine,

We have used PayPal to collect member dues when people initially join ($100 and
$400).  PayPal does charge a fee, which we pass on to the people that choose to
use this service.  We also offer people to just write a check.

For larger contributions, those that will go towards the members home, that are
in thousands of dollars we have mostly had people write checks.  We could also
accept a wire money transfer, but I don’t think anyone has used this option.

Good luck!

Mark
Bozeman Cohousing