Re: community guidelines re covid vaccinations
From: BETSY ALGIRE (betsy1945comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 21:29:10 -0700 (PDT)
We here at Liberty Village have no rules regarding vaccinations. I do know that
a large number here have been vaccinated but not all. There are a few here who
are anti vaccination and anti mask. At present our Common House is closed for
community use and we haven't made any decisions about when we will reopen. We
did have an outdoor get together recently to welcome new neighbors and I think
everyone at the party had mask on.
Betsy Algire