Affordable Cohousing
From: Zev Paiss (zevpaissgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:11:48 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Ann,

Buyers pre-qualify with the City affordable housing program and get
pre-approved by a lender as part of that process.

Before COVID our community required that all applicants complete a goodness of
fit questionnaire, attend an open house, a meal and a business meeting so we
can meet them and they can see what we are all about. A small committee of 4-6
people whittle down the pool of qualified applicants to a small handful and
then pass them along to the seller to make the final decision.

Zev Paiss
Nomad Community Room Coordinator
1410 Quince Avenue, Boulder CO 80304
720-925-5161