Re: Affordable cohousing
From: Ron Ingram (ingramr88gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 06:18:51 -0800 (PST)
Thank you. Being low income comes so shame. I think there will have to be
workshops and trainings with those who want to get on board, both the low
income founders and their partners.

Sharon V also stated she would be willing to help organize the first
stages. Maybe we can connect on a video call to meet and get the ball
rolling?