Re: Post COVID accessibility
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 16:11:54 -0700 (PDT)
My church switched to discussion/worship for the pandemic and last
summer tried to to do both online and in-person at the same time.

We could make it so that people who spoke online could be heard by the
in-person folk
OR that the people in-person could be heard by the online folk
BUT not both.
The sound of the voices from online into the room would be picked up
and sent back online and create a very painful loop (not the same as
feedback, but rather echo-echo-echo-echo).

That said, I'm not an audio engineer, I just am reasonably wise about
wiring different systems together.
I'd love to discover a way to do both.

Liz