What do you want to talk about?
From: Karen Gimnig (karencohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 10:51:14 -0700 (PDT)
We're getting ready for our August conference, Cohousing Over Time.  The
goal of this conference is to address the needs of our early generations of
cohousing communities - the folks who have been living together in
cohousing for ten years or more.

If you live in a community that was established before 2012, please reply
and let us know, what topics would interest you?  What particular struggles
do you face as a community that has been around for a while?  What is
happening for you that didn't happen 10 years ago?  What have you learned
that might help other communities? Favorite resources?

--
Karen Gimnig
Communications Director