Webinar with Treehouse, and sociocracy beginner class
From: Ted J Rau (tedsociocracyforall.org)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 11:42:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hey there fellow cohousers,

Two announcements from Sociocracy For All.

*Webinar with Treehouse Village Ecohousing*

   - We have a webinar coming up with Treehouse Village Ecohousing on June
   9. They're an amazing community and really smart about how they set things
   up. I'm looking forward to learning from them!
   - Register here

<https://www.sociocracyforall.org/event/educating-the-village-embedding-sociocracy-in-a-cohousing-community/>.
Free
   event or give a donation - SoFA is a nonprofit, and we'd love your
   support.

*Beginner sociocracy class*
We have a sociocracy beginner class coming up on June 5 and 6.
If you've been curious about getting your feet wet with this weird-sounding
thing other communities keep talking about - sociocracy - (aka Dynamic
Governance), June 5 and 6 is your chance!

   - Experience level. Ideally, you have a tiny bit of a sense of what
   sociocracy is. Maybe you've watched a video
   <https://www.sociocracyforall.org/what-is-sociocracy-19min-animated-video/>,
   read an article <https://www.sociocracyforall.org/what-is-sociocracy/>,
   or been to a short workshop at a coho conference or elsewhere.
   - What we do. We'll play with consent group decision making, circles
   (the good old question of who decides what!), and selections (who
   facilitates? who does what?). It'll be ca. 1/3 explanation, 1/3 small-group
   practice, and 1/3 reflection time and questions.
   - Date/time: June 5 and 6, each 10am-1pm Eastern Time/7am-10am Pacific,
   so 3 hours on Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday.
   - Register here
   <https://www.sociocracyforall.org/event/beginner-class-june2021/>. The
   standard price is $120. Group discounts available, also scholarships. Never
   hesitate to ask.

--

Op leader of Sociocracy For All <http://www.sociocracyforall.org/>
Certified consultant  <http://www.sociocracyforall.org/consultants>