Re: [affordablecohousing] Before you choose a location....
From: Lädy Millard (ladymillardgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 18:40:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,

My friends and I created a club that is $1 a month to create housing for
people.
www.undr1roof.com

--

Best Regards & Thank you,

*Lädy Millard *

*646-226-7835 *
*http://www.ladymillard.com <http://www.ladymillard.com> *

*GO FUND ME *
*UNDR1ROOF  <https://www.gofundme.com/f/ladymillard>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE / E-MAIL NDA //*

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of
the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or legally protected.