[event] June 3rd :: Collective Healing from Trauma and Fire
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 10:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings everyone!

My colleagues at the  Findhorn Foundation Community and Holistic Centers
Network are hosting an important event in a few days. I thought some of you
here would like to know about it a join in. Here are the details:

Collective Healing from Trauma and Fire
Conversation with Thomas Hübl, contemporary mystic and collective trauma expert

Day: Thursday, 3 June
Times: 11am – 1pm PT | 2 – 4pm EST | 7 – 9pm BST | 8 – 10pm CEST

The call is for the whole Findhorn Foundation Community, local and global,
along with centers in the Holistic Centers Network and Retreat Center
Collaborative, along with other communities through the Global Ecovillage
Network and Foundation for Intentional Communities who bring their solidarity
and witnessing capacity. In compassion for all communities impacted by fire, we
invite you to join us in a practice of Global Social Witnessing as we mindfully
attend to the recent fires in the Findhorn community with an embodied
awareness, and explore possibilities for integration and learning.

Follow this link to learn more and register:
https://www.centersnetwork.org/2021/05/21/collective-healing-from-trauma-and-fire/

In community,
Neil

Events Team Volunteer. Cohousing Association
Steering Committee. Cohousing Research Network
Co-Developer and Founding Owner. Swan’s Market Cohousing
Co-Director, Ads & Development. Foundation for Intentional Community (FIC)