Re: CoHousing Comedy and SKits
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 10:22:08 -0700 (PDT)
> On Jun 8, 2021, at 11:24 AM, Chris Hansen <itschrishansen [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> There seemed to be a few folks who had some energy for this conversation so
> thought I'd start it here, with stories, ideas, themes…

A few years ago we invited a children’s school / daycare center that some of
our children attended to have their fundraiser in the common house. They had
African food catered — every kind of thing you could think of. There were over
100 people there. I don’t think they could even get to the food so they gave us
tons of left overs. The refrigerator was stuffed full of containers of fabulous
stuff that we were going to serve the next day before our membership meeting.

When the food crew came down on Sunday at noon to set up, all the food was
gone. The refrigerator was empty. There was some mustard and catsup in the
door. Probably some peanut butter. Nothing else.

Our vigilante refrigerator cleaner had struck again. They had thrown out all
the food because no one should eat food that has been sitting out on fuel
burners for six hours. With all those people hanging over it? Who knows what is
in there now? And you would eat that? No, no way. No one of mine.

There was no sign of remorse. Ever.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines