Re: Cottages: Excitement this weekend about the possibilities of low cost cohousing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 12:16:18 -0700 (PDT)
This is wonderful. How would I find the code online — what is it filed under or
named?

Can you explain the process you used to pass the ordinance? Oregon is
particularly liberal about everything — but what do you think were the most
convincing arguments for them?

ADUs are popping up all over so I think that will increase acceptance of small
homes.

Do you have addresses for these communities? I can look at them on Google Earth.

Sharon