Re: who finds the coho list nonproblematic?
From: Alan O'Hashi (adoecosyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 20:02:54 -0700 (PDT)

I for one don't have issues with the listserv. I find it very user friendly and
very logical to navigate and search for content. Having an attractive user
interface would make navigation more difficult in my view. The biggest issue
will be finding someone to help out Fred when he decides it's time for him to
do something else with his life. The list isn't managed by artificial
intelligence.

Thx

Alan O

Alan O'Hashi
Get Up Off the Couch
www.alanohashi.com
www.getupoffthecouch.com
CO: 303-910-5782 ....
WY: 307-316-2113 ..
NE: 402-327-1652 ....

On Thursday, June 17, 2021, 07:13:54 AM MDT, cohousing-l-request [at]