Re: Insurance
From: Jack & Carolyn Salmon (2salmonearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 08:54:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Janey,

I suggest that you interview a couple of insurance agencies that specialize in
commercial insurance.  Tell them you are looking for education and then you
will be purchasing appropriate insurance.   There are policies specifically
designed to cover board (director’s)   liability.
In the future you will be purchasing insurance to cover your community owned
properties and community liabilities, so it is worth their time to talk with
you.

We also found it useful to talk with our attorney about community and board
liability.

Carolyn
Quimper Village