Re: Can I ask you about your community's governance system?
From: Kay Wilson (kwilsonfiskcomcast.net)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 14:01:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Adelle,
I'll be happy to help you if I can.
Kay Wilson
Retired city planner
Bremerton, WA, USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Cohousing-L
<cohousing-l-bounces+kwilsonfisk=comcast.net@cohou
sing.org> On Behalf Of Adelle Stollmeyer [ee17a4s]
Sent: Saturday, June 5, 2021 8:40 AM
To: cohousing-L [at] cohousing.org
Subject: [C-L]_ Can I ask you about your
community's governance system?

Greetings all!

My name is Adelle Stollmeyer. I am a final-year
student at the University of Leeds, completing my
degree in Sustainability and Environmental
Management.

This year I am conducting research on systems of
governance- a topic I feel is crucial in
de-constructing economic systems based on
eco-socially exploitative systems. I am especially
interested in exploring community governance,
which is why I am reaching out to you!

I am looking for English-speaking participants to
speak with me on their perspectives of
consensus-based decision-making at their
eco-communities. Included also are some questions
on eco-community food systems. The questions are
quite general will last between 45-60 minutes.

If you would be so kind as to help me, please
respond to this email, and I will contact you
shortly. Finding participants has been
challenging, so your time is extremely valuable to
me.

With gratitude,

Adelle Stollmeyer

https://www.facebook.com/adellestolly/
Adelle
Stollmeyer<https://www.facebook.com/adellestolly/>
Adelle Stollmeyer is on Facebook. Join Facebook to
connect with Adelle Stollmeyer and others you may
know. Facebook gives people the power to share and
makes the world more open and connected.
www.facebook.com