Re: Can I ask you about your community's governance system?
From: Alice Alexander (aliceanne4gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 05:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
Adelle, thanks for your interest in cohousing, and your intriguing study! I
encourage you to connect with the Cohousing Research Network, a strategic
partner of CohoUS.
https://www.cohousingresearchnetwork.org/
This academic group can provide you with any related research on cohousing
communities, and help connect you with cohousing communities for further
study. Although your post here may elicit some folks to talk with you, and
that's a good thing!
Also, the CRN can consider your study results to be included in their
resource center.
Good luck!
Alice Alexander
Durham Cohousing