Re: Police policies
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 12:08:03 -0700 (PDT)
Maggie- it's good to virtually meet another therapeutic skit writer!
I have a fantasy that I will develop a CoHousing-themed comedy routine and
travel the country exchanging nights' accommodation for a night's
entertainment.
I couldn't do this routine at my home CoHousing, because some people would
recognize themselves and be offended, but they are all situations I'm
confident are instantly recognizable to most intentional communities!
It would be great to exchange skits, and perhaps plan to perform at a
CoHousing conference... :)
Cheers
Chris