Re: Police policies
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 12:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
<off topic — community skits>

On Saturday night of our annual retreat, we (Heartwood Cohousing) holds a gong
show consisting of all manner of talent and not so much talent — music, skits,
poetry, whatever. One of the common skit themes is us poking fun at ourselves.
Most people take it very well when they see themselves gently made fun of up on
stage. I find the whole event to be pretty therepuetic.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"The essential psychological requirement of a free society is the willingness
on the part of the individual to accept responsibility for his life."
        - Edith Packer