Re: Police policies
From: Maggie McGovern (mcgroovin2000yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 04:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you Liz and Sharron for sharing. The confusion around when to use
authority seems to be a theme. I appreciate all the examples! Wow! I’ve been
writing funny cohousing skits (really as therapy haha) and some of these
stories are inspiring.

Perhaps no one has written guidelines about using police (or other
authorities). Very interesting.

I would love to see who is on board with what agreements here. I like that idea
Liz. It’s not really an agreement to me if people aren’t on board. Coming in
new I assumed people liked and used the agreements but that’s not always the
case. I’d love transparency around that like, “many of us agree to this...” or
wording that reflects what’s true.

Well thanks for the replies!
Maggie

Sent from my iPhone