Re: Inappropriate Behavior
From: Joyce Cheney (jcheneyjcgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 10:53:57 -0700 (PDT)
Describing Casa Verde in Colorado Springs, my answers are the same as what
Chris Hanson Just wrote: All of those would be OK —tho dependent on the
specific relationships between the people in the conversations—EXCEPT for the
one about directly discussing work not done. That’s a taboo! Discussing the
situation amongst others – not the “negligent party”-  is quite common, but
talking with that person directly is a taboo. Joyce Cheney
Joyce Cheney

Sent from my iPhone