Re: Antifreeze Based Fire Suppression Systems
From: Tom Smyth (tomtomsmyth.ca)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 18:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for this reply! I think dry systems are doable here but maybe at the
time our buildings were built, they were more expensive or something. It
seems there is no silver bullet for this problem. But I can report that our
sprinkler system did save one of our buildings. A dishwasher caught fire
due to an electrical fault on Christmas eve one year and the
resident wasn't home! Sprinklers put out the fire!

--
Tom Smyth (he/him)