What communication platforms are used in co-housing post move-in?
From: Sharlene (seconifergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 17:19:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
I would like to hear which platforms/systems cohousing communities are
using for on-going communication with residents to share information,
notices, calendars/schedules, emergency notifications, and billing messages
etc.

One of our friends lives in a senior independent living neighborhood that
uses an iPad software to communicate daily with residents. Each morning a
message is sent that includes information about food, transportation, sign
ups, special events, calendar etc. It's a slick system.

Anyone in cohousing use anything like this? Or other well working systems?

Thank you,
Sharlene Emerson
Rachel Carson Ecovillage-Forming Community
Gibsonia, PA (Pittsburgh suburbs)