Re: Potentially dangerous dogs in cohousing
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 13:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
What exactly is a pit bull? Pretty much any mutt with short fur and a blocky
head is referred to as a pit mix these days.

I personally would not join a community that had breed-specific dog bans. I've
owned several lovely German shepherds and hope to own another in the future
after my current pit mix mutts pass on. Good thing I can't post pictures!

I would not object to dog screening interviews, either by community members or
by a professional, before allowing a dog-owning member to join a community or
when an existing member gets a new dog. But for all dogs, including the little
yappers.

Katie HenryHeartwood Commons - Tulsa