Re: Potentially dangerous dogs in cohousing
From: Nancy Csuti (nancycsutigmail.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 06:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
I just have to respond and ask you to read up on brews characteristics before
making blanket statements about a breed. Pitbulls are not born aggressive. When
my dad was a child (over a hundred years ago), they were called “nanny dogs” as
their role was watching kids while parents worked in the fields. The belief
that pitbulls are naturally aggressive and dangerous is incorrect. They can be
bred to fight, as they often are. Please read the ASPCA and Humane Society
descriptions of this breed before banning them. And remember, conspiracy
theories apply to animals as well as vaccines.

Nancy in Colorado.